Monday 30 September 2013

28 weeks later.....

Wow! Not sure how we got here but here we are!

7 months down and 3 to go... it's incredible how long it's been but how quickly the time has flown.

We are preparing to move the rest of our stuff into the new apartment this weekend and have started thinking about the nursery (eek) and what other bits of new furniture we need.

Being able to move around in the space is just amazing and thinking of how our family is going to be happy here is just fantastic. I have a really good feeling about this apartment. Maybe it's just my hormones settling down but I definitely feel in control and quite content at the moment.

I have about 8 weeks left at work and we have our baby shower and housewarming coming up soon as well as my last week at uni for this year.

Everything seems to be falling into place (which of course makes me really nervous that something is about to go wrong!)

I really don't have much more to say at the moment - except hope everyone is having a good pregnancy!!

Symptoms

Feeling pretty good at the moment!


(not our house but you get the idea!)

photo credit: tiexano via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment