Thursday 27 June 2013

4 months? Feeling decidedly NON-pregnant

Soooooo I am 4 months and 5 days pregnant. Today I feel more 'normal' (whatever that is) than I have in the last 4 months.

My stomach is flatter - no baby bump whatsoever yet but this means the bloating has gone!

My sense of smell and taste are back to normal - I can walk through supermarket without gagging and actually want to cook.

I feel less tired and my skin is glowing - is this the fabled pregnancy bloooom?!



And yet - I DON'T FEEL PREGNANT. AT ALL.

Which is of course worrying me!!

I will take a photo tonight - been very lax lately as I feel good and I'm catching up with all the things I haven't been able to do.

I have been going to pregnancy yoga though and have been throughly enjoying it. I have also started creating a research list of all the various items that we are going to need (fingers crossed!) like buggies, the birthing pool, cribs/moses baskets - the list is endless! In fact I have just been told about a nearly-new jumble sale at which we'll be able to buy second-hand items for our baby from other parents. Sounds like it should be eye-opening in terms of the all the things we haven't even thought about yet and the Husband is already moaning about it!

Symptoms - none! feeling great!!

Week 17 Photo 



photo credit: treyevan via photopin cc



No comments:

Post a Comment