Saturday 1 June 2013

A Transparent BABY!!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY! We just came back from our 12 week scan (it was more like 13 weeks and a bit) and I am carrying a real life BABY!

It's transparent and wiggly and looks like a giant kidney bean with legs - but it's still a BABY!

Here it is...




The picture is not great as Jr kept jumping around and wiggling itself in the opposite direction to where the sonographer wanted but I don't care. It's Perfect!

I actually cannot believe it. It still does not seem real as I haven't put on any way weight - in fact I have lost weight mainly due to eating better and smaller portions and I am finally feeling much less hormonal.
In fact the next couple of weeks are really busy, as I am going on holiday with some close girlfreinds and I also have some exams to do. Thankfully I feel human again so it'll be nice to have my energy back and have some fun!!

I haven't taken a belly photo for a few weeks so watch this space.
 
Symptoms

I am feeling much calmer after the scan and my hormones seem to have settled. My skin seems a little clearer and the bloated feeling in my stomach is settling.


No comments:

Post a Comment